There are three churches within Cronton Village.
Holy Family RC Church is situated on Hall Lane, a building of over 100 years old, founded in 1911. Threatened with closure recently, it was agreed for the Church to become part of the Whiston Parish and therefore remains open. There is currently a fund-raising venture to finance a new ramp and toilet facilities.
Cronton Methodist Chapel is situated on Chapel Lane. It was founded before 1849. For current information about the chapel click here http://www.widnesmethodistchurches.org.uk/cronton.shtml
Click here for the Autumn Newsletter for Cronton Methodist Chapel Chapel Newsletter Autumn – 2018
Click here for the Spring Newsletter for Cronton Methodist Chapel Chapel Newsletter Spring – 2018
Click here for the Autumn newsletter for Cronton Methodist Chapel Chapel Newsletter Autumn 2017
Click here for the Summer newsletter for Cronton Methodist Chapel Chapel Newsletter Summer 2017 (1)
Cronton CE Mission Church is held in the CE School building. Part of the East Widnes Deanery it is a daughter church of St Luke’s Farnworth. For more information about the church click here http://www.st-luke.co.uk/?page_id=2